This mod adds a single block: A torch. This torch has a very special ability: it can increase the speed (tick rate) of nearby blocks.
Right click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
Examples of uses:
- Growing plants quickly
- Smelting ores quickly
- Increasing mob spawner speed
X is nothing, C is a clock, and T is a torch.
If the config option is set, the X’s in this recipe will be nether stars.
How to Install Torcherino Mod
- You need install Minecraft Forge first
- Download this mod and SciMCLib
- Then, go to %appdata%.
- After that, go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste or Drag/Drop this mod (jar or zip) file into that.
- If that one does not exist, you can create this one
- All done!
Download Torcherino Mod