STCM Resource Pack has textures based on real textures and downscaled to 64 by 64 pixels.
It’s HEAVY work in progress, there’s only a couple of textures yet (pictures) and they may not be perfect yet, they can have white borders, sharp transitions, ugly normal mapping, misplaced textures etc.
What is “Normal mapping”?
Normal mapping adds geometric depth detail to textures that are lit by the sun or are covered with shadows, provided by a texture file name with “_n” at the end, for example “grass_n.png”.So basically it adds depth to a texture provided with normal mapping.Patch your Minecraft with “MCPatcher” to enjoy the randomized textures for various blocks.
STCM Resource Pack Screenshots
STCM Resource Pack installation
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!