Shoulder Surfing Mod injects code into base files so it may not be compatible with other mods that modify the rendering engine.
This is also a forge coremod, so it will require forge and go into the coremods folder.
Shoulder Surfing Mod Features
- Over-the-shoulder camera
- Saved settings
- Hotkeys to move the camera a bit (default I-J-K-L)
- Corrective cross-hair positioning
- Dont show player head if camera gets too close to it
Shoulder Surfing Mod Installation
- Open the zip file
- The JAR file needs to go into the COREMODS folder under Minecraft.
- Make sure to remove any previous versions from the COREMODS and MODS folder.
- This mod will not work if placed anywhere but the COREMODS folder!
Download Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.5.2
Download Shoulder Surfing Mod 1.6.2
[download]Shoulder-Surfing-Mod-1.6.2.zip (23 KB)[/download]