This is one of my personal favourite mods for Minecraft 1.5.2, and it should definitely be implemented into the game, it gives you a great way to showcase things you are storing away. Instead of putting your items into a chest and then having to explore the chests to find all the stuff, you can have them on shelves to find them easier and it looks cool!
Shelf Mod Installation:
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!
1) Run the latest launcher and download 1.6.1
2) Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions
3) Copy the directory named 1.6.1 and paste as 1.6.1ML(you may name however you please, but everything must match) so there are now two copies.
4) Enter new directory and rename the jar and json files to match the directory.
5) Open the json file in your prefered Notepad program and change:
6) Now with the jar you should do the steps below starting at number 3.