Pokécube Mod which adds Pokémobs to Minecraft. It provides a blocky, real-time and fun experience where you are playing in 3D environment where you can interact and catch Pokémons.
Pokémon, and all the name used in this mod belong to Nintendo. At the moment, it has more than 50 mobs. Statistics follow the original game as long as it’s possible. More than 50 moves are implemented with their respective animation.
Pokécube Mod Features:
Control Pokécube Mod:
- You can make mobs fight by launching a filled pokécube on another mob
- Right-click to ask it to stay/move
- Left-click to get it back in its pokécube
- Tamed Pokémobs out of their pokécube defend you if you’re attacked
- Some mobs can be mounted and few of them can be ridden (this feature is removed in the current version but will be restored later)
- During a fight, you can tell your mob which attack to execute and recall it in real-time (no game pause)
The 4 types of Pokécubes: Pokécube, Greatcube, Ultracube, Mastercube
Most of the original game mechanics and statistics work the same way including:
- Pokécube catch rates
- Pokecube tilts while catching the mob
- damage (with type efficiency, power of the attack, stats of the mob…)
- statistics of the mobs
- experience and level up (only the Pokémob who give the last hit to KO earns XP)
- Fight learn follows the 4th gen rules. Only implemented moves are actually learnt.
- a Pokémob does not earn XP if he fights a non-Poké mob
Life bar above the mob:
- the life bar turn yellow, orange and finally red while the mob looses life
- a blue bar under the life bar represents the XP. When the bar is completed, the mob levels up
- the level is displayed on the left under the life bar
- The HPs are displayed on the right under the life bar
- A wild mob doesn’t display its XP bar and its HPs
- A wild mob only displays its life bar and level if it’s very close to you.
a Pokedex Item and its GUI:
- Displays all implemented mobs with their name, model, pokedex number and sound
- If used on a tamed mob, also displays its statistics and moves
- Moves order and nickname can be edited
Evolutionary stones are craftable except some of them. Other stones have to be found by other means.
Berries can be found in growing in the grass. They don’t effect at the moment.
All moves have a specific animation.
Tackle is the default move if none of the moves above is known by the mob.
Heal table block called “Pokecenter”
Translation files for more than 25 languages
The pokemobs can fall in love and lay an egg that will hatch if stays for a while on the ground. Eggs can also be picked up and placed by right click. The mother stays around her egg.
The sounds and mobs sizes are taken from the Pokédex in the game
- Miltank (but the model is just a cow)
Credits: Manchou, marek_maro
Download: Pokecube-Mod-1.5.1.jar (751 KB)
Pokecube-Core-1.6.4.jar 852 KB