Hopper Ducts Mod 1.8.8/1.7.10 is pretty simple. Hoppers can’t transport items upwards. Hopper Ducts mod adds ducts, which can attach to hoppers and send items in any direction. This mod also now adds Grated Hoppers, which can filter items.
Download Hopper Ducts Mod 1.8.8/1.7.10 free now.
What’s the difference between a hopper and a duct?
- 1) Ducts can send items into inventories above them.
- 2) Ducts won’t pull items from inventories above them.
- 3) Ducts only have a single inventory slot.
- 4) Ducts can be pointed in a different direction after placing them by hitting them with a stick. Left-clicking with the stick cycles through all possible directions, right-clicking with it cycles in reverse. You can also shift-left-click with the stick to reverse if you prefer. When in creative mode, however, only right-clicking will be available, as left-click breaks blocks.
- 5) Ducts auto-orient to adjacent ducts or hoppers. Hold the sneak key while placing to disable this behavior.
- 6) Ducts have smaller hitboxes, making it easier to reach blocks behind them.
Hopper Ducts Mod 1.8.8/1.7.10
- You need install Minecraft Forge first
- Download this mod
- Then, go to %appdata%.
- After that, go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste or Drag/Drop this mod (jar or zip) file into that.
- If that one does not exist, you can create this one
- All done!