You are bored of the clean Minecraft default textures and looking for something better, something new or just looking for anything?
No matter which person you are – Gearan Resource Pack is perfect for you!
It’s the best balance between realistic and default. Perhaps less default.
It is also a good alternate to packs like Conquest who contain these excellent models but needs a lot of performance what means that not everyone can use it.
So Gearan also has a lot of models included, but it doesn’t have this high resolution.
How to install Gearan Resource Pack
- Download Gearan-Resource-Pack.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.