Better PvP Mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient, one of which is an rpg-like actionbar system.
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground.
- An interface displaying currently active potion effects.
- An interface displaying info about your equipped armour and item held at the time.
- An interface displaying the amount of arrows you have left and your current vertical aiming angle.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item.Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Quick eat – addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint – sprint by holding one single key bind. Can be also set to W.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- XP drops – gained or lost experience flies across your screen. gainz
- Edit Mode – interfaces can be moved around and also be centered and flipped around by pressing C/F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Settings – anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization – some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod settings GUI.
Better PvP Mod Screenshots:
How to install Better PvP Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.