AstralCraft Mod support for Minecraft 1.5.1and Minecraft 1.4.7.Once upon a time, before Steve came and before creepers could be seen resting from the daylight in the caves, there was a race of intelligent creatures, that inhabited this world. It was a technological race, which managed to advance in many superior technologies. But, due to unclear circumstances, the race disappeared, leaving nothing but mysterious traces of its existence. Now it’s up to you to uncover the mystery and obtain the technologies of the ancients…
AstralCraft Mod Features and Screenshots:
First of all, Astral Crystals. They are a crystallized form of energy that exists in the world. They are the basic material and are used in many recipes. To mine it, you need at least a stone pick.
Ancient Remains are remaining pieces of ancient technologies.
Breaking this remains will result in it dropping one of the four items:
By researching them you can discover and recreate machines and items, once used by the ancients.
Energy Pockets are really useful when mining. Basically, it’s an energey bomb ready to explode. All it needs is 10 Astral Crystals as fuel (just throw them in there). It will only destroy blocks above it, thus eliminating danger of falling into lava.
Also, while wondering deep dark caves (y < 30), you can find Ancient Transmitter – a mysterious block that does no one knows what. So use it with caution.
Workbench is a basic block that allows you to assemble other machines.
Each assembly, though, requires a specific amount of fuel.
To use ancient technologies, you have first to discover them.
Rain Controllers are piece of technology that allows controlling of weather through sub-astral matrix disruption. Needs two crystals on the ground near it to operate (throw on the ground before or after placing). Also, the sky above them should not be obstructed.
Lava Generator is a device that drains energy from crystals and converts it into useful matter that can potentially kill you… Horribly… Maybe… Just throw a crystal on it and right-click it with a bucket. But DON’T stand in there. Nothing good can come out of this. Or can it?
Digger is a complex hi-tech machine that can do mining for you! BUT it doesn’t create huge holes in the world. By the means of Ender sub-space matrix it digs only ores, leaving landscape untouched. Requires 5 crystals near it to operate (throw on the ground before or after placing). Scans 5×5 area. Has a 50% chance to break when finished.
Crystalizer is a mechanism that converts carbon-based materials into crystals. Simply place 8 coal around a diamond and watch it happen.
Astral Teleporter: this device is a very powerful piece of technology. It allows its owner to teleport to a certain spot in subdimension and then return to the exact place he left (right-click it there again)! What’s even more important is that it’s portable! Just right-click and see for yourself!
About astral dimension: it’s a dimension where there’s a personal island for every player. You can build your own base, or use it as a drop point for when you’re mining and run out of space. If you fall off the island, you’ll be safely teleported to the Overworld’s spawn point.
Advanced Astral Teleporter: A stationary Teleporter. Place it in the world, right-click it with a portable one, throw in a crystal and you’re good to go!
Astral Retransmitter is a piece of technology that allows you to change the island to which you are linked in Astral. Basically, after using this item you will teleport to another island. Use with caution, for you can not return to the abandoned islands.
Gravitation Grenades are just perfect for pushing creepers into lava! By disrupting local gravity they produce an impulse, potentially capable of sending pigs high in the air!
Bottomless chest provides virtually limitless space for storing your items. It is achieved by storing items not in this dimension, but in parallel ones. You start of with one page – current dimension. If you want to increase it – put an Ender Relic in top right slot (the one that’s off the main grid). The more Ender Relics you’ll put, the more storage space you’ll have!
To build it, you need to create a 2x2x2 structure out of Chest Parts (researchable block).
AstralCraft Mod Blocks:
- Block Detector: Have you ever wanted to create an input system where input signals should come from specific blocks? Well, now you can! Reads 3 blocks in specified direction. Inventory is for blocks it should look for.
- Door State Detector: Does exactly what you would think. Making traps now becomes much easier! Must be under the door.
- Water and Lava Detectors: Useful for all kinds of automated systems involving liquids. Can process 3 blocks in front of them.
- Player Pressure Plate: Doors, that only players can pass through… Haven’t you ever dreamed of this?!
- Rain and Time Detectors: Build a giant wall clock inside you base! You know you want one!
AstralCraft Mod Items:
- Flashlight: Lost in a cave? Out of torches and crafting materials? You can now find you way back.
- Redstone Activator: A perfect tool for all the redstone lovers out there! Now you can test your systems WITHOUT dragging tons of levers with you! Simply right-click on block that you want to receive signal. Enjoy!
AstralCraft Mod Installation:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download AstralCraft Mod zip file
- Put the downloaded file into the “mods” folder in your .minecraft directory
AstralCraft Mod 1.5.1
AstralCraft Mod For 1.4.7