A Mod About energy, and matter and getting stuff done! Probably.
Applied Energistics Mod Recipes:
- Go to Applied Energistics page
Applied Energistics ModInstallation:
- Install Minecraft Forge
- DO delete the META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Download the mod .zip file and install this in the mods folder in your minecraft directory like any other Forge/ModLoader mod
Applied Energistics Mod Changelogs:
- Minecraft 1.5.1 Support
- Changed various internal system to improve performance and accuracy.
- Added Basic Import Bus.
- Added Basic Export Bus.
- Added Fuzzy Import Bus.
- Added Fuzzy Export Bus.
- Added Fuzzy Storage Bus.
- Pattern Encoder now remembers its setup between visits.
- Pattern Encoder can now stores blank patterns.
- Pattern Encoder now functions with automation.
- Right Clicking the search bar in the terminal clears it now.
- Colored Cables now use the Ore Dictionary For their crafting patterns.
- Added Multiple Language Support ( languages are defined in “/mods/appeng/lang/” )
- Added Basic Russian and Spanish Translations ( thanks to those on IRC who spent the time on these. )
- All Textures are now stored in separate files ( “/mods/appeng/textures/” )
- Buses using Stack Mode now consume more power, both idle and per item.
- Removed a large number of un-necessary updates and renders.
- Improved Latency / Bandwidth usage for Terminal / ME Chest Guis.
- ME Chest now has Sorting Options.
- Restructured backbone infrastructure to enable future optimization and faster read/write access on the networks.
- Level Emitters now use even based logic instead of polling logic.
- Tooltips are now searched in terminal gui.
- Pattern Encoder can now be triggered with redstone pulses.
- Added new ME Cable, and changed previous ME Cable to “Covered ME Cable”
- Added various configuration options for controling the speed of updates and logic for various parts of the mod that can be used to improve preformance on heavily burdended servers.
- Added Fluix Crystals
- Added Fluix Dust
- Added Fluix Pearl
- Renamed Quartz to “Certus Quartz”
- Added Nether Quartz Dust.
- Certus Quartz is not registered in the ore dictionary any longer.
- Removed Compressor pattern.
- Added support for Vanilla “Can Place Item In Slot”
- Changed Ratio of Dust to Crytstal to 1:1.
- Quartz tools may now be crafted with any “crystalQuartz” ore dictionary items, as well as nether quartz.
- Removed “Quartz Fiber”
- Updated Crafting API.
- Added disableNetherQuartzRecipes to allow users to disable non AE Nether Quartz Processing.
- Fixed Factorization Wrath Igniter Crafting ( probably )
- Modified crafting logic to attempt to search for other NBT variations for some items.
- Sort By ItemID/DamageValue
- Added Support for Universal Electricity ( 20 Watt per unit )
- Preformatter can now be configured to do fuzzy formatting.
- Fuzzy Busses / Preformatter Treat all Damaged items the same, but a fully repaired item as different. Allowing for some neat tricks without to much hastile.
- You can now select negative priorities.
- You can now configure which ores the quartz grindstone will pull from the ore dictionary.
- Import / Export buses now push / pull up an average of 1 or 64 items per 5 ticks, exactly as defined, this may cross multiple item boundaries or multiple stacks.
- The wireless terminal no longer uses the location of the Controller to communicate with it. Allowing mobile controllers.
- Vastly Improved Network connection calculations for faster updates / and loading.
- Space-Clicking in the Crafting Terminal’s crafting Matrix now clears just the crafting matrix into storage.
- Text in Terminal is now rendered OVER the damage bar, and if NEI is installed it will always show the items stored in the tooltip.
- Fixed Minor render glitch with Gui Icon Buttons.
- You can now use the wrench to select an output face for the Interface where it will send crafting items.
- Added Power Usage info to IGridInterface API
- Fixed a bug bug which made it possible to insert a cell into itself.
For 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
[mega]Applied-Energistics-Mod-1.6.4.jar (1.2 MB)[/mega]